Friday 1 July 2011

How To Think Like A Leader???

PRACTISE TRADING MINDS
SITUATIONS / BEST RESULT(ASK YRSELF)

1-  GIVIN' SOMEONE WORK INSTRUCTIONS
AYS:  "Lookin; at dis from da viewpoint of  someone who is new to dis, have i made myself clear??"

2- WRITING AN ADVERTISEMENT
AYS:  "If i were a typical prospective buyer, how would i react to dis ad??"
3- TELEPHONE MANNERS
AYS:  "If i were da other person,what would i think of my telephone voice &manners??"
4- GIFT
AYS:  "Is dis gift somethin' i would like or is it somethin' he will like??"
            (often there is an enormous difference)
5-  THE WAY I GIVE ORDERS
AYS:  "Would i like to carry out ordersif they were given to me da way i give them to others??"
6-  CHILD DISCIPLINED
AYS:  "If i were da child- considering his age , experience & emotions- how would i react to dis disciplined??"
7-  MY APPEARANCE
AYS:  "What would i thinkof my superior if he were dressed like me??"
8-  PREPARING A SPEECH
AYS:  "Considerin'da background & interest of da audience, what would i thinkof dis remark??"
9-  ENTERTAINMENT
AYS:  "If i were my guests, what kind of food, music, & entertainment would i like best??"
 

No comments:

Post a Comment